{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


11/07/2011

nobody sleeps...


...when the kids are sick. Yes, I have the daunting task of managing a sick toddler, sick baby and sick self this week. Hopefully it's only a short bout of stuffy noses, mild fevers and loss of sleep (thanks, daylight savings, for f*cking up our sleep schedules). To think that just a week ago Violet was "doing make-up" while Hero Hubby and I got dressed up for a Halloween party. I can't promise a week full of amazing blog posts, but I'm already thinking about some comfort food to get us through this not-so-fun time. A rustic apple tart... some beef and barley soup? I'll keep you posted.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Virginia HinesNovember 07, 2011

    Sorry to hear that you are all under the weather...all of you get better soon. Sending hugs to you all. Love, Mrs. Hines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...