{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


11/04/2011

oh, wear! {if I were going to the gala...}

if I were going to the gala...


November marks the annual Julie Fund gala, a benefit to raise awareness and funding for ovarian cancer research and assistance for women and their families affected by this devastating illness. Each year, Marissa B. jewelry donates toward the fundraising efforts. Though I always feel like my contribution is small, I hope the the phrase "every little bit helps" rings true. This year I will not be attending the benefit (I will be home covered in baby puke). Nevertheless, I could not resist day-dreaming about the perfect gala attire.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Virginia HinesNovember 04, 2011

    Oh if only I could carry that dress off! LOL
    Heading to my niece's wedding tomorrow and
    have a dilemma - what to wear? I have my
    jewelry out but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...