{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


5/21/2012

to grow a garden




Hero Hubby and I had a major garden fail last summer - that might have something to do with having our second baby... Anyway, our tomatoes rotted before they matured, our beets vanished (a mole, maybe?) and the few snap peas that actually grew looked like they were giving us the finger. Not a good scene. We thought we had done everything right - rich soil, good starter plants, lots of water. But, we got neglectful and. So, this year we are determined to start everything off right and keep up with it! I loved reading this gardening 101 post over at a beautiful mess. I also  love the idea of planting in containers. It makes everything seem much more manageable and I like how creative I can get with choosing the actual containers!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...