{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


10/06/2011

iSad



I was just a girl all of five years old when I first gazed upon the Apple IIe. I would stare up at the green glow and play number munchers with reckless abandon until my father would walk into the room and announce that it was my bedtime. Times have changed since then and Apple products have gone through much transformation. In light of Steve Jobs' passing, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on the transformation and vision he brought to the Apple brand. Thanks, Steve, for making a great product and bringing such innovation and inspiration to the world of computers and technology.

Wired Magazine put is best:
A visionary inventor and entrepreneur, it would be impossible to overstate Steve Jobs’ impact on technology and how we use it. Apple’s mercurial, mysterious leader did more than reshape his entire industry: he completely changed how we interact with technology. He made gadgets easy to use, gorgeous to behold and essential to own. He made things we absolutely wanted, long before we even knew we wanted them. 

image via wikipedia
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...