{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


6/07/2011

Milk Maid

Nursing my baby is something I am dedicated to doing for as long as I can mentally and physically handle.  Violet and I made it 6 months.  It's not always an easy (or convenient) process, but, in my humble opinion, it's one of the best ways a mother can nurture her child.  Nursing is a choice as well as a contentious topic.  Fortunately, general understanding of mothers nursing their babes in public is increasing as is awareness of how beneficial breast milk truly is.  It's nice to see some hip nursing clothes out there (who wants to feels like a schlub shrouded in a too-loose t-shirt?)

This work-horse garment is designed for nursing, but I've already ordered it to wear asap during this swiftly heating up final month of pregnancy.  The cross front moves up to allow for easy nursing while keeping your chest pretty much covered.  Thank you, Japanese Weekend, for creating a wardrobe staple that will function for maternity, nursing and beyond.  Toss on a pair of Marissa B. jade and pyrite earrings and you are one hot mama.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...