{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


6/06/2011

baby no. 2

Baby no. 2 is almost here.  Hero Husband and I do not have a name picked out and we have decided to be surprised (it's a boy! or, is it a girl?).  With less than 30 days left and a huge list of pre-hello-baby tasks I'm starting to think we will never find names.  To quell my distress, and check off a few things from that list, I have been shopping around online (thank goodness for the web...what else is a pregnant mum with a toddler to do) for some essentials.  Each day this week I'll be posting about my finds.  Maybe this will inspire other mums-to-be and save some time!   


Is scarlet red too tarty for a diaper bag?  This bag is just the right size for carrying around the daily baby/toddler essentials (bonus: it can go in a washing machine).  Look at all those inner pockets...a thing of beauty.  It even has a tab with a clip that can swing out of the bag to clasp a zippered pouch.  I learned the hard way that the contents of a leather wallet and a malfunctioning sippy-cup make for a disastrous day.  So, I intend on keeping my stash in a cute little number outside my bag of tricks.

Also available in light turquoise... 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...