{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


7/24/2014

I've been up to something


Hello, Dear Readers! It's been a while, and perhaps my last post left a lot to the imagination (what, about the whole brain surgery thing). Right before that whole experience, I started a little side project based on the natural skincare products I've been making for my family and friends for years. "Precious Skin Elixirs" is now gaining some momentum - news I am so happy to share. After completing our first show at Shake The Tree in Boston's North End, a new website is in development and you may see me at a farmer's market or two these next few months.

More than just another skincare line, my goal with Precious Skin Elixirs is to really spread the word on how effective and wonderful natural, botanical, preservative-free skincare really is! I've had enough with synthetic, toxic ingredients and preservatives that are in products at the convenience of the manufacturer - they do nothing but aggravate and harm the skin and are present only to extend shelf-life and save on their bottom line. That's why I've created products such as a gentle exfoliating face scrub, a truly luxurious nourishing face cream, a natural herbal bug spray, and even a toxin free mineral sunscreen made with skin loving ingredients.

If you're passionate about caring for your skin naturally and have an appreciation for small batch, handmade goods, I'd love for you to check out the line and shoot me some feedback!

With love and intention,
Marissa


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...