{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


2/03/2014

venture



Ever talk yourself out of doing something new because the "what if's" start piling up? What if I fail, what if I don't like it, what if no one understands my decision? I'd like to know why the "what if's" are typically fear and doubt based and not pointed toward positivity. Why not ask what if I succeed, what if I love it, what if it doesn't matter what others think?

My reason for discussing this topic today comes from my realizing that I've spent too much time in the negative "what if's" and less time exploring the positive direction I want my life to go in. The mind is a powerful thing. Our thoughts are like arrows; and depending upon which direction you aim them, they might hit the target. Wouldn't you want that target to be something beneficial? Just something to think about today!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...