{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


4/03/2012

pop-up jewelry show


My absolute favorite store in Boston is hosting Marissa B. for a showing of the popular Love Letters collection. Shake The Tree is one of the very first stores I sold my line to (some nine years ago)! I love this store and it's talented owner! As soon as you walk in, you are greeted with the scents of candles, lotions and lip balms (like violet, birthday cake and mimosa). Pristine glass cases await with their glittering contents of jewelry and the most adorable, unique clothing selections hang proudly and beautifully organized. Shake The Tree is the only place I need to know of to get that perfect card, gift or little treasure for myself.

So, if you find yourself in Boston's North End (get a cannoli at Modern Pastry - trust me) stop by for a cocktail, some mini-bites from a local restaurant and check out my personalized jewelry collection at special pricing only during the event.

When: Thursday, April 24th 7:00-9:00pm
Where: Shake The Tree, 67 Salem Street, Boston
Why: Get the perfect Mother's Day gift while enjoying complimentary cocktails and apps!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...