{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


4/23/2012

lime curd coconut squares


Another rainy day on the marsh has piqued my hunkering down instincts and what better place to hunker down than in the kitchen? I made these super easy lime curd coconut squares over the weekend and am getting ready to make another batch (after I write this post, of course). I was so thrilled to have found a dessert that can be put together and popped in the oven in under fifteen minutes (so long as you have the lime curd prepared in advance). I stumbled upon the recipe for the squares and the lime curd at salad in a jar. The only variations I made were to add 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut to the sweetened shredded coconut and I cooked the lime curd on the stove rather than making it in the microwave.

I'm thinking these squares would be great to bring to our next dinner gathering or as a sweet treat to pop in a few of our neighbors' mailboxes. The cute packaging I like to keep on hand can be found here.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...