{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


2/10/2012

love is around the corner

Hopefully love is already with you! I've been think a lot lately about Valentine's Day (just four days away!) and how this day is a nice puffed-up opportunity to express your love to everyone in your life, not just your main squeeze. I've made a list of all the fun DIY Valentine crafts I've been seeing on blogs lately and thought I'd share my discoveries.

I might save this idea for next year when Violet is a little older and won't want to try and stab something with the arrow/pencil (although she still might want to do that next year anyway). I think it's more appropriate for older kids...bookmarking! Thanks, Sweet Muffin Suite.


I really like this idea and might make my own "Scrabble Gram" for Hero Hubby's upcoming birthday (it's a big one). Perhaps I could make each letter in postcard size, send the individual pieces out to our friends and family and ask them to mail each back to him with a birthday wish written on the back? I'm thinking as I type... better perfect this idea and get on it quick (I have less than a month). Thanks, oh, happy day.


This card is so clever! The tutorial is a visual treat, too. Love it! Thanks, minieco.


What better way to jazz up a plain old chocolate bar than with these super cute printable wrappers? This might have to be the sweet surprise I send along with the Valentine cards we are sending to the Grandparents.

The idea of making my own scratch-off cards is very inspiring. Great technique to know about and perfect for creating some fun Valentines. Who knew dishwashing detergent could be so much fun? Thanks, Better Homes and Gardens.


one | two | three | four | five
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...