{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


12/12/2011

oh, wear! winterize


The temperature is swiftly heading south for the winter around my part of the world. Though I dream of warmer climes, I am always happy to break out my winter boots, hat and gloves. This happy feeling usually only lasts until 1. It gets so cold out that I can't feel my toes, 2. My car gets stuck in the snow, 3. I have to shovel the snow and/or 4. I can't feel my toes while shoveling the snow.

In a perfect winter-wonder-world, I would be wearing this while I experienced all of the above.

scarf | coat | boot | gloves | hat | red crystal earrings
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat. I need to go out and get some appropriate hats for winter.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...