{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


11/01/2011

good morning


Good morning, Dear Readers, it feels like it is swiftly turning from autumn to winter on our little patch of marsh due to the mini snowstorm we had the pleasure of experiencing over the weekend. My posts have been rather sporadic, I apologize, but that's not because I'm huddled in a corner covered with a blanket shuddering at the thought of old man winter turning the skin on my calves to a dry, scaly horror and making me feel fat because I have to wear layers to stay warm. No, I'm actually updating MarissaB.com in preparation for the holiday season. More updates on that later. For now, enjoy this fun site (no offense, to all you hipsters out there. It's irony and you love that) xxoo.


image via a-vintage-kiss

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...