{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


9/06/2011

baby shower chic + enter fall


One of my dear friends is having a baby this month and we celebrated with her over the weekend at her baby shower. In my dreams I would have worn this ensemble to the event. I actually wore a dress similar in color to the one pictured... not quite ready to let go of summer yet.

Speaking of showers, it's going to be raining here for most of the week and I could not help but ogle over these unique umbrellas.

The close of Labor Day weekend seems to signal the unofficial start of fall. I stepped outside my front door and caught the sight of several leaves twirling their way down to the ground. The days remain warm and sandals and knee-skimming shift dresses in sunny patterns are still breezing about town. Window-boxes continue to overflow with bright flowers and it doesn't really feel like fall yet - but, I guess you can't argue with the leaves.


hair clips | dress | clutch | bangle | sandals | earrings | lipstick | perfume

leaves image unknown
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...