{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


8/22/2011

currently coveting:


There's nothing like a few wardrobe updates and a new scent to welcome the change-over of summer into fall.  I can count on my skin being thirstier this time of year and I am definitely coveting one love organic's all purpose balm.  Oh, how I would love to slip into a new pair of tall boots, namely these by Rachel Comey which would look kicky with this rust colored Halston dress... all the while sipping a dark and stormy from these glasses by Dwell Studio.  Speaking of glasses, a heavier pair of shades to go with the inevitable chunky knit sweaters and dark denim I'll be wearing are on my mind.  Plus, I love most anything tortoise shell.  The buzz about Target's partnership with Missoni for a much anticipated assortment of delectable stylings has me lusting after a new batch of barrettes.  Oh, the things I covet...


skin balm | sunglasses | boots | dress | perfume | barrettes | drinkware

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...