{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


7/18/2011

icandy


Just a few interesting visuals from around the web that I happened upon over the weekend during my hour of web surfing therapy.  I kept seeing such colorful candy related images and started to wonder if my subconscious was trying to tell me something.   I especially enjoyed reading Jessi Arrington's candygram, Love Sick.  Perhaps only few of us can relate, but I love this quote: I'm sure he’s never swooshed a concoction of Coca-Cola and Circus Peanuts in his mouth until he became convinced he could break through walls with the charisma of the Kool-aid man. 

love sick candygram 
sugarlips
wedding cake topper
taffy jewelry via Elle Mexico
day of the dead sugar skulls
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...