{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


7/13/2011

apricot dreams




Summertime brings around fresh apricots to our nearby farmers markets and I am all too eager to snap up a pound before they vanish for another year.  Since the locally grown beauties all come from greenhouses, supply is limited.  When I think about using these apricots for anything other than just eating them all on the drive home, I turn to only the most delicious sounding recipes.  Today, I discovered this recipe at mowie kay's fabulous food photography website, mowielicious.  I just so happen to have some frozen puff pastry dough in my freezer which will really make this sophisticated treat easy to make.  

p.s. don't you just love the colors of crushed green pistachios against the bright apricots?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...