{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


5/23/2011

friends weekend

This past weekend was all about friends.  Hero Husband and I were able to steal away on our own to enjoy the company of other adults.  From a surprise birthday party at one of my favorite Boston restaurants, to an intimate dinner gathering at our house, we reconnected with some friends we haven't seen in a while.  It reminded me of the necessity of maintaining your adult relationships once you become a parent and that it takes effort to do so.  An evening (or two) out from the trenches of mummy-hood were a much needed reminder of the life and love that is out there beyond that which we create with our family life at home.  And, I got to rock a pair of earrings from the summer collection with my favorite go-to heels.  It just feels good to wear colorful semi precious stones.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...